By reading and signing these general terms and conditions that apply to all different events, foodwalks, handson workshops and other activities in Slovenia as well as travel counseling on the spot (hereafter referred to as Ljubljananjam activities), offered and organized by iVAgabund, s. p., all participants agree and accept these general terms and conditions.
Bookings and Cancellations
1. The contract of participation between a participant and iVAgabund is valid once a participant receives a written confirmation via email (most commonly email@example.com).
2. Fees for Ljubljananjam activities are paid on the spot by cash payments or via direct online payment.
3. If you need to cancel or reschedule booked Ljubljananjam activity, you need to inform iVAgabund via email as soon as possible.
4. In exceptional circumstances, iVAgabund reserves the right to make any cancellations, changes or substitutes in Ljubljananjam activities. iVAgabund also reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary whenever we deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the participants, and to cancel an activity at any time.Safety and legal notice – Responsibility clause
5. By making payment for and/or attending Ljubljananjam activities, participants understand, agree and assume full responsibility for any risk of accident, illness, personal injury, loss, death, property loss, damage, omission, error, delay, irregularity which may occur, or any other consequence arising or resulting directly or indirectly from participating in Ljubljananjam activities. Participants acknowledge and agree that they participate in Ljubljananjam activities at their own risk. Participants release, indemnify and hold harmless iVAgabund from any and all liability incurred in connection with attendance on Ljubljananjam activities.
6. iVAgabund is responsible for participants in organizing and making arrangements for Ljubljananjam activities in Slovenia that are offered on the website (www.ljubljananjam.si). Other suppliers providing their services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees or servants of or joint ventures with.
7. Participation on Ljubljananjam activities is at participant’s own risk. iVAgabund does not take any responsibility for damages to the participant’s health. The final responsibility for consuming certain food or drinks lies on the participant.
8. Participants on Ljubljananjam activities are responsible for their belongings. iVAgabund is not responsible for any injuries or loss or damage that might occur during Ljubljananjam activities. In case of indoor activity, iVAgabund does not accept responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in the venue prior to, during or after the activity.
9. Participants in Ljubljananjam activities covenant and agree not to sue iVAgabund (or other suppliers providing their activities through iVAgabund) for any claims, demands, causes of action, grounds for suit, losses, injuries, deaths, damages, liabilities, fees, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs through all trial and appellate levels and proceedings), whatsoever, in law, equity or otherwise, arising or resulting directly or indirectly from participating in Ljubljananjam activities.
10. Ljubljananjam activities run regardless of weather forecast. iVAgabund reserves the right to change activity program without prior notice. Participants are expected to be in good health, wearing comfortable shoes and having suitable weather protection (sunscreen, raincoat, hat, etc.).
Personal data protection
11. Participants agree and allow iVAgabund to collect and process of personal data and the use of photos and other materials taken at the foodwalks, handson workshops, events and activities for publication on the website www.ljubljananjam.si, on social media and for the purpose of events.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions applicable to the Ljubljananjam activities.
Signature: Place and date:
iVAgabund and Ljubljananjam on the yummy side of the Alps